My wife and I live in Chicago.
We’re steps away from Lake Michigan,
and just a few blocks from Wrigley Field.
To know me is to know I love making lists. I make lists for everything including lists for work, clients, entertainment and everything in else in my life. So, what better way to get to know me than by reading a list of 10 questions and answers.
1. What’s your favorite show?
2. What are your favorite movies?
The Matrix, Breakfast Club, and Back to the Future
3. What’s your favorite hobby?
I love exploring new coffee shops.
4. What’s your favorite quote?
“The harder I work, the luckier I get.” Samuel Goldwyn
5. Do you have a favorite word?
6. Where is your favorite place?
I recently and surprisingly fell in love with Nashville, Tennessee.
7. Are you married?
Yes, to Kelly Russell, who just published her first book, A Girl’s Guide to Chicago.
8. Where did you grow up?
All over. I was born in South Bend, Indiana, but we moved all over the midwest and east coast before settling in the Chicagoland area.
9. Do you have a favorite book?
Yes, The Checklist Manifesto by Atul Gawande.
10. What’s a surprising fact about you?
I sold vacuums door-to-door in college, and I sold so many that I was awarded a partial scholarship to Illinois State University.